Are You Selling a Home?
What is most important to you when you are selling your home? The right amount in your pocket!
But selling a home is a sometimes difficult and emotional process. It's certainly not easy allowing strangers through your door. I will make the process as hassle-free as possible.
Some of the most important elements to selling a home include:
- Determining the right price
- Preparing the best marketing strategies
- Making your home as appealing as possible to prospective buyers
- Timely follow-up with prospective buyers' agents
- Writing and explaining sales contracts and other documents
- Negotiating all offers so that you end up with more money in your pocket!
Your trust and your satisfaction are my main goals. I will do all I can to find a buyer as quickly as possible and to negotiate a contract that will make you smile!
I look forward to the opportunity of working with you to meet all your real estate needs. Please call me with any questions you might have - including, what is my home worth?